PrestoFondo Half Century “Family Fondo” – 50km
A mass-start at 7AM sharp!
This 50km route (48.5km actual) is a great introduction to participating in a mass cycling event. Cyclists depart Fort Langley and head south along Langley’s country roads. The course is predominantly flat with just enough hills to challenge you through the scenic route of Langley. Support vehicles guide you along the way to make your ride safe and enjoyable. The PrestoFondo is designed to inspire and challenge novice cyclists of all ages.Register Here
NEW for 2018! DUE TO THE LOSS OF OUR MAIN PARKING AREA, each distance will have their own parking area. Please use the PrestoFondo Parking Directions link to get to your parking area.Parking opens at 5:30am and is limited so please CARPOOL! Arrive early to avoid getting to the start line late!
Included with each registration is:
- A timing chip, bike plate and rider wristband
- A bag full of sponsor gifts
- ELITE Water bottle provided by FasTrack Auto, London Drugs, Hexcel Construction and Applewood Auto Group
- Bike tire repair kit provided by Prospera Credit Union
- Commemorative glass from Trading Post Beer
- EcoTex micro fibre towel
- Fort Trail Bar from Blacksmith Bakery
- Clif Bar
- Everything going into a sweet Musette Bag from Musette Caffe
- and more!!
- Unparalleled on route mechanical from VeloFix, Reckless Cycles, LifeCycles and Wentings
- Medical support – BC Ambulance and St. John’s
- Food, drink, and support at five Buy Low Foods Aid Stations
- Shared lanes, select closed roads, rights of way and a entirely traffic managed route
- You’re first Trading Post beer is on us…you earned it!
- Complimentary post-ride meal – from one of 2 Food Trucks – Wilkyz Smoked Sausage/Burgers and Arturo’s Burrito’s
Here are just some of the things riders receive in their 2018 rider bag: