PrestoFondo – 50km
A mass-start at 7AM sharp!
This 50km route (45.84km actual) is a great introduction to participating in a mass cycling event. Cyclists depart Fort Langley and head south along Langley’s country roads. The course is predominantly flat with just enough hills to challenge you through the scenic route of Langley. Support vehicles guide you along the way to make your ride safe and enjoyable. The PrestoFondo is designed to inspire and challenge novice cyclists of all ages.
Package Pick Up Details – This will be updated closer to event.
Included with each registration is:
- A timing chip and bike plate
- A Prospera musette bag full of sponsor gifts
- A Micro Fibre Towel from EcoTex
- Unparalleled on route mechanical from VeloFix
- Medical support
- Food, drink, and support at five aid stations
- Shared lanes, select closed roads, rights of way and a entirely traffic managed route
- You’re first Red Racer is on us…you earned it!
- Complimentary post-ride meal – from one of 3 Food Trucks – Hotties Pasta, Chili Tank and Wilkyz