Online Registration has now closed but you can still register in person at either of our Package Pick Up Locations.Register Here
**Registration fees do not include GST and online processing charges
Prospera Valley GranFondo has partnered with Garneau to offer an exceptional rider kit giving you both performance and comfort. The 2018 kits are now only available for purchase at both package pick ups and event day unless we sell out. See kits here!
*Team Pricing – You must have at least 12 people on your team to receive the team discount. If you do not have at least 12 people on your team by the time online registration closes then you will be charged the difference in price of standard rate price.
*DEADLINE FOR TEAM CHANGES IS SUNDAY JULY 15, all 12+ team members must be registered. We are unable to accommodate any team changes after this time.
We cannot wait to see you on July 22, 2018! Before you complete your registration through the Cycle Component Network, here are a few final details that you should be aware of…
Please review our basic rules and refund and registration transfer policies on our FAQ page. If you have any questions during or after the registration process do not hesitate to contact us or the Cycle Component Network.
GranFondo Imperial Century – 100 Miles
The GranFondo is for those who want the full challenge of the Fraser Valley with 2 great hill climbs. At 100 Miles (160km), this is a great ride for the avid recreational to advanced rider who enjoys longer days in the saddle.
MedioFondo Metric Century – 100 Kilometres
At 100km, the Medio is for recreational to advanced riders. It is a great alternative if you’re not up for the longer time and distance of the Imperial GranFondo.
PrestoFondo Half Century – 50 Kilometres
The PrestoFondo Half Century is 50km and is perfect for the beginner rider who wants to get a taste of the big event but take it at a slower pace and distance.
The London Drugs Ride for Hope will raise much needed funds for Canuck Place Children’s Hospice. Canuck Place is BC’s provincial pediatric palliative care provider for newborns, children and teens living with life-threatening illness and the families who love them. Canuck Place relies on the support of organizations like the Valley GranFondo, London Drugs and their employees, and the incredible giving community. This is open to anyone, in any distance, that wants to help with raising funds for Canuck Place are encouraged to click here.
Included with each registration is:
- A timing chip, bike plate and rider wristband
- A bag full of sponsor gifts
- ELITE Water bottle provided by FasTrack Auto, London Drugs, Hexcel Construction and Applewood Auto Group
- Bike tire repair kit provided by Prospera Credit Union
- Commemorative glass from Trading Post Beer
- EcoTex micro fibre towel
- Fort Trail Bar from Blacksmith Bakery
- Clif Bar
- Everything going into a sweet Musette Bag from Musette Caffe
- and more!!
- Unparalleled on route mechanical from VeloFix, Reckless Cycles, LifeCycles and Wentings
- Medical support – BC Ambulance and St. John’s
- Food, drink, and support at five Buy Low Foods Aid Stations
- Shared lanes, select closed roads, rights of way and a entirely traffic managed route
- You’re first Trading Post beer is on us…you earned it!
- Complimentary post-ride meal – from one of 2 Food Trucks – Wilkyz Smoked Sausage/Burgers and Arturo’s Burrito’s
Here are just some of the things riders receive in their 2018 rider bag: