GranFondo – Imperial Century 100Mi (160km)
Licensed Rider Corral – 6:50AM START! (For GranFondo riders only)
This is a corral dedicated to riders with a current UCI road race license in Category 1, 2 and 3. By creating this special corral for licensed riders, it allows those riders who are more experienced and competitive to ride with equally competitive and skilled riders. If riders would like to start in this special corral, please bring your current/valid UCI road racing license with you to show at the Solutions Desk at Package Pickup. If you have been a Cat 1, 2 or 3 rider in the past or you have a lot of racing experience as a Cat 4 then we will look at all of these on a case by case basis. You will be given a sticker for your bike plate that will then give you access to this corral on event morning. No sticker, no access!
A mass-start at 7AM sharp!
This 100 Mile (160km) route takes cyclists from Fort Langley south through Langley’s country roads, along Zero Avenue, through the community of Arnold, along the Sumas Prairie, up and over Sumas Mountain in Abbotsford and back to Fort Langley along the Matsqui flats and through Glen Valley along the Fraser River. Participants will climb and descend; they will open up the throttle along the flats (where they may battle some wind), and they will take it easy on occasion to marvel at the beauty of the route. The GranFondo is for cyclists of all ages.Register Here
NEW for 2018! DUE TO THE LOSS OF OUR MAIN PARKING AREA, each distance will have their own parking area. Please use the GranFondo Parking Directions link to get to your parking area. Parking opens at 5:30am and is limited so please CARPOOL! Arrive early to avoid getting to the start line late!
Included with each registration is:
- A timing chip, bike plate and rider wristband
- A bag full of sponsor gifts
- ELITE Water bottle provided by FasTrack Auto, London Drugs, Hexcel Construction and Applewood Auto Group
- Bike tire repair kit provided by Prospera Credit Union
- Commemorative glass from Trading Post Beer
- EcoTex micro fibre towel
- Fort Trail Bar from Blacksmith Bakery
- Clif Bar
- Everything going into a sweet Musette Bag from Musette Caffe
- and more!!
- Unparalleled on route mechanical from VeloFix, Reckless Cycles, LifeCycles and Wentings
- Medical support – BC Ambulance and St. John’s
- Food, drink, and support at five Buy Low Foods Aid Stations
- Shared lanes, select closed roads, rights of way and a entirely traffic managed route
- You’re first Trading Post beer is on us…you earned it!
- Complimentary post-ride meal – from one of 2 Food Trucks – Wilkyz Smoked Sausage/Burgers and Arturo’s Burrito’s
Here are just some of the things riders receive in their 2018 rider bag: