GranFondo – Imperial Century 100Mi (160km)
A mass-start at 7AM sharp!
This 100 Mile (160km) route takes cyclists from Fort Langley south through Langley’s country roads, along Zero Avenue, through the community of Arnold, along the Sumas Prairie, up and over Sumas Mountain in Abbotsford and back to Fort Langley along the Matsqui flats and through Glen Valley along the Fraser River. Participants will climb and descend; they will open up the throttle along the flats (where they may battle some wind), and they will take it easy on occasion to marvel at the beauty of the route. The GranFondo is for cyclists of all ages.Register Here
Included with each registration is:
- A timing chip and bike plate
- A rider bag full of sponsor gifts
- A Micro Fibre Towel from EcoTex
- Unparalleled on route mechanical from VeloFix
- Medical support
- Food, drink, and support at five aid stations
- Shared lanes, select closed roads, rights of way and a entirely traffic managed route
- You’re first Red Truck is on us…you earned it!
- Complimentary post-ride meal from Wilkyz Food Truck – Smokies and Burgers