MedioFondo Metric Century 100km
A mass-start at 7AM sharp!
This 100km route may be half the size of its big brother, but it is just as good! Cyclists depart Fort Langley and head south along Langley’s country roads, along Zero Avenue and begin their journey back to Fort Langley through the community of Bradner and along the mighty Fraser River and through Glen Valley. The MedioFondo is a ride designed to inspire and challenge novice cyclists of all ages.
Package Pick Up Details – This will be updated closer to event.
Included with each registration is:
- A timing chip and bike plate
- A Prospera musette bag full of sponsor gifts
- A Micro Fibre Towel from EcoTex
- Unparalleled on route mechanical from VeloFix
- Medical support
- Food, drink, and support at five aid stations
- Shared lanes, select closed roads, rights of way and a entirely traffic managed route
- You’re first Red Racer is on us…you earned it!
- Complimentary post-ride meal – from one of 3 Food Trucks – Hotties Pasta, Chili Tank and Wilkyz